H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Salt in the Wound

Just minutes ago, I did not think I could feel any worse about the sobering reality of VY in Nashville. I now realize I was wrong. Loyal H-Town Sports reader (and Dallas Cokeboys apologist) Ted B. opted to ratchet up my anguish via a personalized "gift" just delivered to my office.

The gift? A Tennessee Titans hat, accompanied by the following note:

"Dear Tim-

I and the fine people of Tennessee would like to thank you for your kind gift of Mr. Vincent Young this draft weekend. Please accept this small token of appreciation from a generous supporter of Houston athletics.

Cheers-
K.S. "Bud" Adams, Jr."

You're a dead man, Ted. I don't know how and I don't know when, but I shall have my revenge. I'll begin plotting said comeuppance as soon as I stop this infernal weeping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Playing on my crappy softball team will be the least of your concerns, Ted. I will end you for this little prank.

Tue May 02, 04:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home