H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Old News

Anyone who watched the Duke-LSU game in this year's NCAA Tournament was already aware that J. J. Redick lacked the ability to drive, so I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Seriously though, whatever it takes to keep this pot-smoking, drunk-driving, poetry-writing crybaby out of a Rockets' uniform is fine with me. Play the character card, Les, if you think it will help persuade the fans. Just don't waste a top-10 pick on a sissified Jim Les. Redick's a one-dimensional prima donna with a substance abuse problem. If you think that describes your first-round pick, then look at Patrick Kennedy or Whitney Houston. At least it would be original.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Chad Ford continues to match the Rockets up with Redick in his mock drafts, though I've never been overly impressed with his accuracy or analysis. As I've posted here before, I think a bruising 4 like Shelden Williams or an athletic 2/3like Rodney Carney or Ronnie Brewer would be a much wiser pick that Langdon...errr...Redick.

Tue Jun 13, 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could always use another drinking buddy, so J.J. to the Rockets is fine by me.

Tue Jun 13, 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rudy T joining me for a drink? Funny. Domestic abuse? Not funny. Ted's inability to delete his earlier comment, thus allowing someone (read: me) to bring up his "pro abuse" stance at a press conference during his future political career? Freaking hysterical.

Tue Jun 13, 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home