H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Make the Call, CD

Andy Katz has a piece on his blog about guys who went to sleep disappointed last night. I'm not big on Darius Washington, though I think I like him better than Daniel Gibson, and though I enjoyed watching West Virginia play the past two seasons, I'm not huge on Kevin Pittsnogle either. However, I pray that Carroll Dawson and Daryl Morey have already made the call to Mike Gansey from that same Mountaineer team. He is quite Jon Barry-like and could be an excellent role player off the Rockets' bench. Pops-Mensah Bonsu out of GWU would also be fun to watch in summer league play.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Jonthan Feigen has verified that the Rockets have been in contact with both Darius Washington and Mike Gansey today and that both players must decided with which team they are going to sign by tonight, so we should definitely know something in the morning.

Fri Jun 30, 04:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home