H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Monday, August 14, 2006

Guess Which Pre-Game Show I'll be Watching

Actually, the correct answer is likely neither Fox nor CBS. But in the event that I do decide that I need more hot air, sassy rhetoric and shallow analysis in my NFL pre-game ritual, I now know which channel will be the beneficiary of my clicking. Eat your heart out, Dickie Justice! The award for "Best In-Studio Hair" no longer will be a cinch for Howie Long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We blast Justice pretty regularly on this site, so I think it's only fitting that we praise him when he gets it right. From his blog entry today:

"Charley Casserly will be a terrific analyst for CBS. No one around the league was better at gossip. As long as CBS doesn't ask him to pick players, hire coaches or win games, he'll do a great job. If things go badly, I wonder if he'll start whispering that it's someone else's fault."

Tue Aug 15, 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

If anyone is expert on gossip-mongering and turning tail on his positions, it's certainly Dicky J.

The 2006 Texans will be prove that Chuckles did in fact assemble a talent-laden roster and was no more than an innocent bystander to last season's debacle when essentially the same roster that comprised the Two-Win Texans proves to be a very competitive NFL team, with the only significant difference being that it is now handled by a professional coaching staff.

Tue Aug 15, 03:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home