H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Friday, July 15, 2005

The Face of Sooner Nation

Since Scott went all sentimental with his "Ode to Kevin Maas," I feel it is my responsibility to bring this board right back where it belongs--as an outlet for trashing Oklahoma. Please click on the link below for the story of the latest Dirt Burglar gone awry:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0715051tanner1.html

Although the entire story is comedy gold, my favorite part is her attempt to recite the alphabet. She does look familiar, however--I think I saw this "lady" toothlessly boasting about "booming" in Dallas last October. And people have the gumption to wonder why my hatred of the infidels to the north is so strong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home