H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Have to Get This Off My Chest


As the public has been inundated with Joakim Noah for the past few weeks (did you know that his dad was a professional tennis player or that his mom is a beauty queen from Sweden or that he gets compared to Sideshow Bob because of his hair or that the ESPN college basketball crew wants to have his children?), I have one request...

Dear Media-

Please cease and desist with all of the "Joakim Noah yelling" pictures and videos. I cannot remember anyone being photographed in a more tired pose. I used to be rather ambivalent about Mr. Noah, but the repeated images of Noah yelling/screaming/bellowing/shouting/etc. have turned me against him. I now hate him for no other reason than the fact that I'm fed up with seeing him in a constant state of elevated blood pressure. Stop encouraging him already. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home