H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Monday, June 20, 2005

Hello Blazing Fire, My Name is Gas Can

I have no authority to mandate evacuations in the Denver metro area, but I know that there were several times last summer that my wife and I went to the one area in our house without windows just in case. I would highly recommend that residents living in a three-mile radius of Coors Field begin making similar preparations, as "The Missle" will begin launching his famed moonballs on Monday - appropriately enough, for MLB's worst pitching staff. Even more ironic is the fact that The Missle was called up just in time for the Rockies' only trip to Miceli's old stomping grounds, Minute Maid Park. Of course, pitching to the Astros woeful lineup may be the best chance for success that The Missle has all summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home