H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

P.J. Returns

According to the Associated Press, Longhorn PF P. J. Tucker has regained his eligibility and will return to action for Rick Barnes' squad in 2005-2006. At the time of Tucker's dismissal, I heard not a single Longhorn who believed Tucker would be back. I guess he's got a better tutor than Mike Williams. Regardless of how he accomplished it, Coach Barnes has certainly got to be licking his chops in anticipation of fall practice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My sources told me there was no way P.J. was going to regain his eligibility. Shows what I get for listening to Tom Penderson.

Pencil us in for the Final Four, baby.

Tue Aug 23, 04:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home