H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

[Baseball America] Great Piece with Matt Albers

Baseball America has a nice interview with Astros' prospect and Lexington party Legend Matt Albers, who spent part of last year in rehab after (understandably) having a little too much fun in College Town USA. I, personally, fully understand the situation that Matt endured, as the Heart of the Bluegrass has much to offer to a strapping lad like Matt, to which I can fully attest. OK, well, I had friends who could fully attest. I was probably working up a spreadsheet to track my Canadian football parlays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can fully attest to the fact that Matt is a strapping lad? Troubling...

Wed Aug 17, 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home