H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Padgett Abandons H-town and Its Two UK Hoops Fanatics

I've tried to reach him via telephone, e-mail, fax, and carrier pigeon, but H-town Sports blog chief Kentucky Scott is incommunicado. Why, you ask? Likely because he's hanging from the ceiling fan in the parlor of his Sugar Land estate. That's right, Rockets fans--Scott Padgett has agreed to terms with the Phoenix Suns:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/sports/3288811 (last paragraph)

I've alerted EMS and the Fort Bend County authorities, but expect to see Kentucky Scott on the news picketing outside Les Alexander's house or handcuffing himself to Padgett's U-Haul. He will no doubt take the defection of his man-crush brutally hard, so I think we all can expect an epic post on the Rockets' personnel failings in the near future. Either that or the creation of a Phoenix Sports blog by the time the NBA season tips off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I'm alive, though I'm not happy about it. I'll have plenty to say once they take me of this restrictive white jacket.

Sat Jul 30, 10:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home