H-Town Sports

Houston Sports Blog - Real sports cities have TWO Conference USA teams

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Simms and Shanahan Connect; Football Fans Vomit

Thanks to John McClain for this hot tip. I'll let Tim rationalize why it is not all that strange for his boy Kris Simms to have engaged in such Brokebackian behavior. I'm sure Eric Moulds' respect for his 'receiver' coach is at an all-time high this morning. And yes, 'receiver' is intended to have duplicitous meanings in this instance. If I find out that Vince Young has David Thomas' initials tattooed on his upper thight, then I'm officially quitting football.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, I've got nothing. I was absolutely horrified to read that story this morning. I mean, I almost honked all over my kitchen table. I'll defend my boy's tenure at The University until the cows come home, but man...this is disturbing. If I could stab my mind's eye out right now, I would.

Thu Aug 31, 01:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home